Building Management Retrofit
The former girls school and convent, St. Ann’s Academy, is a National Historic site located in downtown Victoria.
The historical 76,000 square foot building was renovated and restored in 1995-1997. A portion of the building, now an Interpretive Centre, was restored to 1920′s appearance and the majority of the building was converted to modern office space.
In April 2010 Kerr Controls Inc. completed an energy management project which included upgrading the building automation system to the latest Reliable Controls standard.